Undertaking Work is the best manner to pattern what you have learnt. The intent of including project study in the 2nd semester is to supply you an chance to look into a job using direction construct in a scientific mode. It enables you to use your conceptual cognition in a practical state of affairs and to larn the art of carry oning a survey in a systematic manner and showing its determination in consistent study. As student-managers. you are invariably seeking information to establish your determination. How good you collect. synthesize and do the informations meaningful is what you learn through this procedure. Aims:
* To expose pupils to the working of any organisation and directors.
* To associate the constructs learnt by the pupils to the working of the organisation.
* To work on a job identified by the organisation / pupil and therefore understand the practical facets of the working of an organisation. Guidelines:
* The compulsory undertaking work shall be for a period of lower limit of 60 yearss. ( 45 yearss in industry + 15 yearss study readying ) * The pupil shall subject 2 transcripts of undertaking studies after the completion of the undertaking work within a hebdomad. * The pupil shall seek the counsel of the internal usher on a uninterrupted footing. and the usher shall give a certification to the consequence that the campaigner has worked satisfactorily under his/her counsel.
* On completion of the undertaking work. pupil shall fix a study with the undermentioned format.
* The undertaking study shall non transcend more than 45 pages. * The undertaking study shall be prepared utilizing word processor Viz. . MS Word. Bookman Old Style with 12 fount. * All the studies shall be printed in the A4 size 1” border on all sides. 1 line spacing. * The study being submitted shall be difficult edge with the rubric of college and month and twelvemonth of admittance. * The study will be given for adhering merely after Approval Certificate is issued by the Mentor and Coordinator Academics. * An project by the pupil to the consequence that the work is independently carried out by him/her. * The certification from the organisation.
Project Report Format
* Cover page ( Project Title. name of the pupil with axial rotation no. name of the usher. Name and appellation of the individual of the administration who has guided you. Name of the university & A ; name of the institute along with logo ) * Declaration
* Certificate of Mentor. Coordinator Academics & A ; Head of the Institute * Acknowledgement
* Certificate from Industry
PART-I ( Introduction )
* Executive Summary – should incorporate a brief account of the undertaking. * Introduction to the construct
* Aims of the survey
PART-II ( Profile of the Company )
* Industry profile ( maximal 3 pages )
* International and National scenario
* Some outstanding companies in the industry. their public presentation * Company
profile ( maximal 8 pages )
* Background and origin of the company
* Nature of the concern carried
* Vision. Mission and Quality Policy
* Product/Services Profile
* Area of Operation – Global/National/Regional
* Ownership Pattern
* Competitors Information
* Infrastructural installations
* Financial status
* Achievement Award if any
Guidelines for part-II
Overall organisation construction inside informations – Board of Directors/functional caput etc. Infrastructure covering with each functional subject.
Categorization of accomplishment – detail the stairss taken to leave necessary accomplishments – on the job/off the occupation preparation.
Any one scheme adopted by the company should be considered to explicate. “How it is implemented” e. g. – pricing/waste riddance etc.
System followed in any one section in the organisation should be detailed. Inventory control system / order executing system / Merit evaluation system etc.
Classification / Duties and duty of assorted groups of staff Eg. : Technical / Supervisory / Clerical.
Study of implementing shared value in the company by an illustration. where the company has implemented its declared aim.
Strength. Weakness. Opportunities and Menaces of the Company/Organisation
Research Methodology ( Maximum 8 pages )
* List of Project/Projects assigned to you with Brief description ( if assigned )
* Theoretical background ( literature reappraisal. related theoretical countries. etc ) .
* Approach ( This includes breakdown of the job into undertakings and subtasks. programming of these undertakings over the preparation period. finding mileposts to supervise advancement. needed tools and equipment. and expected consequences ) .
* Data aggregation and analysis ( if applicable ) .
* Model ( if applicable ) .
* Summary of findings
* Learning Experience
Fiscal Statements ( if applicable )
Questionnaires ( if applicable )
Expectation from you
* Be enthusiastic to listen. to larn. to speak
* Be funny
* Be honest
* Show your unity
* Define your organic structure linguistic communication